Nature of Mother Nature: The laws that Govern

 I have lived on this planet for 20 years, and I will be turning 21 on May 30th of this year, 2024. This will serve as an introduction instead of me blurting out information. The topic of Mother Nature and its nature has been grabbing my attention for a while now. A year or two ago, I even attempted to write a book on it due to how it occupied my mind rent-free. This all started after I watched a specific Netflix documentary, which I will list later on. It explored the world's mass extinction events. In the documentary, there was a specific early mass extinction event that took out a majority of wildlife except for a species of herbivore that survived. This species survived for years until a carnivorous species came and flushed them all out, followed by other extinctions completely wiping out numerous species. I was just thinking, why did that happen to them for no reason at all? The narrator then kept repeating the phrase 'The laws of nature' while explaining every event, and then it began to dawn on me that we are animals as well, with the only difference being our intelligence and thumbs.

I mentioned my age at the start to let you grasp the generation I am a part of. I was born in 2003, and in my youth, I found out that we, like all other species, are animals. From getting older and seeing the actual world, it slips very easily that we are just apex predators and not a whole other alien species. That formed the first subjective outlook on the documentary where I said, 'Why did this happen to them?' That was me looking from a shallow mind, my shallow perception. Mother Nature and the laws that govern it very much apply to us as humans, but it is in our nature to try to simplify, control, or even prevent these things from happening due to our conscious abilities. When the strongest and fittest survive in animals, we study it, but when it happens in humans, we try to correct it as if something wrong is occurring.

This blog will be about Human Nature, the Nature of Mother Nature, and the Nature of human relationships because even at the young age of 20, I can't help but see how little we focus on true deep, uninterrupted, raw, factual thinking and analyzing. We all have emotions, but we let them get in the way of the actual truth in most situations. We try to change what doesn't need changing, we try to fix what we think is bad or good when we are the ones who forged those terms. Life will forever evolve with or without our knowledge or assistance, so take the time to understand a little more before our species leaves this planet. If you are interested, subscribe for more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature of True Intentions and Purpose